Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Prayer Around The Wheel of Life

Sacred Beauty: I ask for clarity.
I pray that you will guide me into self acceptance.
I ask that you will help me to hone in on my deepest desires and align them with the Song of Creation.

Sacred Healer:
I ask that you will guide me in the cleansing of my heart.
So that I may open my heart to myself and harmonize with the healing of all things.
I pray that you will guide me in releasing all past pains that keep me believing that my heart is not big enough, not grand enough, not strong enough to remain open to the pains of the world.
For my heart is grand , it is strong and it is wisely open.
May I embrace my true Heart’s Desire.

Sacred Bringers of Death and Change
I pray that you will lead me through the cycles that bring me into accepting change as life and life as change. And to accept death, in it’s many forms, as a doorway.
As I cling to the solid constancy of Earth may I also learn to fly.

Sacred Fires of Enlightenment
May I find the courage, the passion and the patience to live my dream among the dreams of others.

May we create a world where Beauty is nurtured, Love flourishes and Healing is not only possible but probable !


No comments:

Post a Comment